Thursday, May 8, 2008

OMG it's...it's

MY FIRST POST. >.< Okay so bear with me here, this is like the 800th trying to keep an active blog. xD

first of all I have a question...Why does everyone or peoples like a specific song of an H!P artist, and then...make that song "theholyofallsongssong" it makes no sense AT ALL. I mean, sure Special Generation, LOVE MACHINE, and such are good songs, but why make it the holy of all songs song? I mean is it because it was the highest selling song of their career time? I mean look at C-ute. how come they don't have a "Holy of all songs song"? [unless you cound Massara. >.>]

Okay so maybe the dance in Massara catches peoples' attention. I bet most of you peoples just follow the "trend" xD [not to offend anyone, don't mind me I'm just some 14 year old teen ranting about nothing at all]

But anyways. I think that's about it for my first post. Look out for more in the next minute or so. Yep you heard me I said in the next minute. I bet you people are like "omg why not just post in the same post" well that's how I roll. xD so wait for the next minute or just leave.

[wait... THAT'S LOSING READERS.... >.<]

No comments: