Saturday, May 10, 2008

Buono! is giving out trees for free + My life story, well not really.

Goddamn I can't get enough of this group. It's like they're gonna take over your mind with the pop punk style songs that are all happy and such.

It's all addicting @___@. Watch by the time 2011 come they'll over power everyone with they're happy happy bubbly rock music. or at least the in the Anime department of H!P.

and is it me or is Minna Daisuki having the same "HOP STEP JUMP!" lines from Kokoro no Tamago.

but anyways I'm done for the night :) Yes thank you for not saying: "YOU MADE ME WAIT FOR A MINUTE TO READ THIS?!"

Note to readers: I'm sorry if my stupidness disinterests you. I'm uber sorry for all the trouble I have caused you in the last two posts. >.> No really I am. If I wasn't Iwould be like "*sigh*....*doesn't know what to write so she doesn't post for like a month*"

For real I would be doing that, That's why i never tend to keep blogs active xD I guess I have virtual A.D..D >.< But thanks for reading this shit so far. xD

1 comment:

Amy said...

In Shugo Chara!, the anime that uses Buono!'s music as openings/endings, there are three magical characters that say HOP STEP JUMP!, DREW DRAW DRAWN!, and CHIP SYRUP WHIP!, so that's why they say it often in Kokoro no Tamago and Minna Daisuki (both used as openings for the anime).

Also, one of the parts of Minna Daisuki translates to
"I can fly into the sky, hop step jump!
I'm like Picasso, drew draw drawn!
Leave the snacks to me, chips syrup whip!"
Which is a reference to their powers (athleticism, art, and cooking).

Sorry for the long explanation, but yeah, that's the reason for some of Buono!'s weird lyrics.