Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Only after 2 singles and an album they lost 2 members... >.<

Can you guess the group? Yep it's Ongaku Gatas. Kind of sad really, it's like not even a whole half a year and they lose members WHOM BOTH WERE MY FAVORITES AT SOME EXTENT. I think Tsunku out to torchure (is that word even spelled correctly? o.O) us. I think he knows he's done some good in one group and turns out that the members leave and then that specific group's music goes "bleh". Honestly I want a Rika, Yossy and Konno group. I mean Mai can become a handbag producing model when her time to graduate from Ongaku comes xD

I thin their next single should be some Go Girl-esque song XD...speaking of Gatas (going off topic for a moment) but wheat ever happen to Metro Rabbits. I know they did ONE game during 2006 sports festival. But was that it? I was hoping to look forward to their games, obviously that'll never happen. I wonder if they still even practice. xD I wonder if they just put the whole Metro Rabbits into Gatas training. that way they can become official Gatas Metro Rabbits >.>

But back to topic...Ongaku Gatas, I'll be looking forward to their concert tour DVD. with the umbrella like dresses in the begining of the concert :) I actually like 1ST GOODSAL. that was the best 2007? 2008 album overall. I really i mean REALLY want to see this group NOT become a "one-shot" group, because that just like not giving Konno, Mai, Yossy AND Rika a chance to like ever do something productive in their singing career, they'll become a Kei/Mari where they just sing in Elder Club concerts and that's it. AND I SO DO NOT WANT THAT HAPPENING. >.<

Well I'm done for the day xD or night. Happy Reading~

Maasa... aka YoMi

No comments: