Sunday, May 11, 2008

C-ute cute? more like they should be called S-exy >.>

They have been a bit "Sexy" image or just the mature... xD Hell I don't know. All I know is they're awesome, period.

I mean look at Namida no Iro. Maimi's hair~! xD and Chisato's outfit. I mean they all looked beautiful. I tell you, look at the picture and honestly tell me that they don't look "sexy" and or "mature"



Yea, my point exactly. I bet your thinking "MAIMI LEGS *drool*" or not, hey I'm not a mind reader. but anyways, C-ute is awesome and nothing not even their image is gonna chage my mind about if I should stop listening to them because of the name (yes I have gotten that comment before.) also, I just want to say this to tsunku....

GIVE CHISATO, KANNA AND ERIKA MORE LINES!!! >.> damnit. It's like Airi and Maimi take the 99.09% of the entire song and PV. That's like saying. C-ute is a duo with just backup dancers. >.<

No comments: